Thursday, March 31, 2011

Brogues Blog: Mar 25, 2011

Oh Ottawa, our home and native land. So we're playing the beavers tonight, and it's gotta be a big game for us, well not for us, we've clenched that playoff spot, but for my good friend Reggie. Rumor has it, with injuries, tonight Hendricks and dj King are going to be first line wingers. AND since I'm the coach let's just go ahead and CONFIRM IT. Jk, fuck you dj, Hendricks, you stay. Fehr is back, so is mojo, complete with badass face stitches from morning skate. I told him the squarehead girls love scars but he still cried and I had to hold him all night. (we're still waiting on the results of mojos DNA test) This'll be a big game for Neuvy, his last before the big V goes back into the net. Reggies needs him to be good. Anyway, let's take it to that fuck gonchar like the screaming eagle he abandoned and maybe Breashear away his good looks. On a sidenote, I've been looking into getting into the dramatic arts, I wrote a play and in the off season I'll be staging Bye Bye Brucey. (Nah, no fucking fag shit, just how I'm signing off today)

No comments:

Post a Comment