Thursday, March 31, 2011

Bruces Big Booty Blog: Mar 13, 2001

So we wont have Backstrom, but I'ma let Holtby have the start against the cup champeens. That african born Muslim demanded Patty Kane to use his mullet powers on us, but Mike Green was at the white house too! Let's see how well the hawks play while tripping on the LSD he slipped them. I bought all the boys a tub of wrigley gum for the bench so we can chew Chicago history and spit it in the face of boss hoss. Mandatory 9 pieces chewed for 9 goals. Look out for mojos gonna be dishin em out, and arnot is gonna hit his 400 goal mark today. T o learn the enemies way I've been stuffing deep dish pizzas all week, but its game time and I only have Uno thing on my mind....U BEEN BRUCE'd P.S. Pierrre will be here, I'm gonna see if I can steckdeck his dick.

No comments:

Post a Comment