Thursday, March 31, 2011

FROM THE PAST

Using the time machine I was able to go back in time to find previous blogs. Here is one that was missed.
-Bruce

Bruces Blag: Feb 17, 2011
Today we travel to the heart of the queef reef to do battle with assholes named for vinegar saturated snacks. I wont stand for any more tom foolery, we havn't won since 1993 in the reef, but facts never scared bruce fucking boudroeu; Heres a fun fact: I hear neimi left the blackhawks so he could be closer to San Francisco to visit the gay bathouses. But am I scared he's gonna bang my butthole? No. Because I'm the winningist fucking coach you'll ever see with a blog and i ain't scared of facts. So heres some fiction you can buy into: we're cloning Hendricks. Twice. Welcome to the all fucking Hendricks line. AND I'm talking to you rain clown. Learn to spell your own fucking name. BRUCE OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment