Saturday, January 7, 2012

Return of the 10:30 Queef Reef: A tale of revenge & horse rape

FUCK YO REORG. BRUCIE IS THE KING OF THE SOUTHEAST, AND THE CAPS WILL BE FOREVER NUMBER ONE.

Got off to a strong start, youll have to forgive the shouting. big things. big things. So what if the last time we won at the pussy fart sphere was when the current coach was a player. Thats a man who clearly knows how to take work a shark spear, which gives me a good feeling about tonight; I dont even care the sharks have been boss boss. As the boss of the nhl I just decided the whole big joey little joey thing was about as awesome as that time Limp Bizket was trying to stay relevent and called a cd 'chocolate starfish and the hot dog flavored water'. Really? Even the dude who invented Jncos thought that was douchey. (don't beat yourself up steve, it was your bad fortunie to be from the worst state, you were florida juncos like dudes are prison gay.) I got off track. Right, The sharks like Juncos and make out with fred durst.

Orlov, im sick of claiming you're gonna score. I know you got that pepper power snap. so do it already, so  I can obsess about another player.

P.S. Guess who's setting up a doomsday device under a certain Anaheim sports facility. I'll never telllll.

Oh, and since I get to do this so rarely: QueefreefqueefreefqueefreefqueefreefqueefreefqueefreffqueefreefqueefreefqueefreefqueefreefqueefreefqueefreefqueefreefLIVESTRONG!


p.p.s.s. (post-post-script-for-steve) according to god, prison gay is still gay.

No comments:

Post a Comment