Friday, January 13, 2012

The Return of Stummy: A flim-flam man hooked on mullet clippings

Every game I watch it burns in my brain. You all see it right? What the big black dicks is dale doing? He was proud of the fact we got approximately 8 shots against the Penguins. Thank god they had 22 of their players missing, otherwise... For fucks sake.

FUCK YOU. STOP RUINING MY TEAM.
There's a reason we won, there's a reason we filled the house. How long you think people are gonna keep coming to the phone box with trap-lite. You understand, my hate of dale grows, daily. Although I cannot yet focus on him. I've just made it up to Calgary and those fucks trade Borque to Montreal. Great. I really wanted to go to Montreal. I guess moose, you live a day longer. Or like 6, because Canada's big, and a long walk.

So lightning. I don't know. I don't care. Tis 4 points that we need. Ya dig? Lightning aren't strong. They've got Stummy but he rarely gets the puck, playing on the geriatric line. But dale, the deal stays. You lose literally one more game. ...I'm coming for you after I kill the moose.

Brutes tutes

No comments:

Post a Comment