Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Assshits from Alberta 2: The Quickening

Lets take a team, name it after General Sherman's march and then move them to candada but keep the name, in a place where the temperature isnt warm enough to even have a flame. Fuck you candada, sherman is a goddam American National Treasure! BURN THE SOUTH. now thats a hero.

Im sorry, I got off track, Im using the word typer thingy but I refuse to take my eyes off my drill monitor. We've made it to California. We're literally only a few miles away from reaching Anaheim. Never had I understood sarah palin before. DRILL MOTHERFUCKING DOWNS BABY DRILL!

Now then, is Greeny back? No? Come. The. Fuck. On. Alright, so what do we got, 1 Orlov, 1 Schultz, 2 Carlsons, and an Earwig? I can deal with that, all we need to do is shut down one quadroon and his proactive-pimping motherfucker, who cant seem to get it to work on his own oily skin. Guess it doesnt work on homo heidelbergensis'. BOOM JOKENIN SLAM! fuck you too jussi. jizzy. ha. faggot.

edit: mike green is back.
but semin is out.

Anway. Keep on rolling Caps, heres some x.

No comments:

Post a Comment