Thursday, October 27, 2011

Bruces Canadian Blag, eh? Oct 27 '011

Who needs three fucking names. Ryan Nugent-Hopkins. It doesn't make it an easy job to come up with a good hockey nickname. Good thing its me, the big rig, bruce goose, loose bruce, bruce the loose goose, the king of nicknames. My boys got nicknames and I make em all up like a boss (Hendy-Hop, MOJO, Brooksie). Heres a few (and feel free to steal these Tom "Henney and Ice" Renney): Ted Nugent-Cockkiss, Flyin Nuggetsof-Hotshit. You get it. I knocked it outta the park. 

Thats what Brucie's all about. knocking it outta the park. and on thursday night in canada or whatever the fuck you can get ready for my boy, Ovie aka Captain Russia to knock Ryan SmYth, aka Captain Canada aka The Y is for Yogurt, right outta the park.

Anyways, to finish things off I figured I would include a quote from my new favorite movie. 

"There Will Be Blood" - Daniel "One Bad Dad" Plainview from "There Will Be Blood". 

He was talkin about oil I think. I am tired of Smitty talkin about art house flicks movies around the office "Mello Yello" machine and not having any idea what the fuck he's talking about. I hate looking like the fuckin DJ King idiot of the year. He's the coolest fucking trainer in the NHL. 

God I hope I get to sit next to him. He never picks me.   

THINGS TO PACK FOR BIG TIME WEST COAST SWING
--skeleton key to bust Joel Ward outta canadian jails
--Ovies "Cpt. Russia" halloween costume surprise!!!! Handstitched by Dagmar Vokoun herself. The yarns made outta yak blood!
--Grande Spicy Bites with extra japs from 711

No comments:

Post a Comment