Friday, April 1, 2011

Bruce B's BS Blog: Mar 31, 2011

Hey Skaggs, I doubt any player in the NBA has better flow than Steve Nash, which is why his brother is even lamer than you can imagine. Today we stick it to the blue jacks, who, let's be honest, haven't been cool since they changed their logo from the civil war hat. Or even that bee in the civil war uniform. I guess because they're from buttfuck, Ohio they're mostly racist and wish they had fought for the south. It's no excuse though, because they are about as exciting a hockey team as I am a shitter. (my all meat and coconut rum diet has me on the toilet for hours at a time. Mercedes bought me a 3DS for when I'm crapping though! Those things are cool!) So heres the deal "steve mason" (FBI witness protection name if I've ever heard one) we're gonna get double digits in goals tonight and you're gonna grin and bear it and ram your giant goalie knob up tj...pk...rj umberger's ass. Ya' dig? Oh, and for anyone showing up at the game tonight, if you streak across the ice I'll let you sit on the bench with us the rest of the game. You have my word as best coach. So long fucks! Poti is trying to get me to play him in exchange for some Thai masseuses and a blunt the size of my all meat (the bread is all meat, Haded got me the Tracy Jordan Meat Machine) footlong mid-morning sub.

No comments:

Post a Comment