Saturday, April 2, 2011

Bubbies Bubble Blagosphere: Apr 2, 2011

Wassamatter? Is the American hero not ready to come to DC because he knows he failed his country in the gold metal game? Because he knows we're planning on chemically castrating him to prevent future generations of American failures? Maybe? So today we play Mark Buffalo, like I'm worried? Shit, we're even having Brooksy play defense tonight, because we've only got like...2 left? They tell me Arnot only needs one more goal to hit 4HUNDO...and Ovie is two shy of 3HUNDO, and thats pretty slick, I mean, I hope they get it, but to be totally honest I won't be at the game, Teddy paid for me and the misses to go on a booze cruze till the playoffs started. Right now I'm off the coast of motherfuckin' Somalia kickin' it with some nice dudes I met, I asked them where the best rum was, they pointed a gun in my face, fuck, was I red! They weren't cruise employees! I called kettler earlier today to set lines (like I'll trust dj again) and I promised the boys if we win the cup, I'll bring em back to this paradise! Bottom line: do it stupids. Top line: theres a more important game tonight. Good luck Buxsby.
<3 Brucey
P.S. I totally got a moonstone today in pokemon
P.P.S. The somalians have made me their leader. Time to become the winningest pirate coach ever. WHAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment