Saturday, April 16, 2011

Red Rocking in NYC MSG...See? April 17, 2011

Lots of mothra fuckers (e.g. Rodan, SpaceGodzila) were worried about us facing the Rangers in the first round. After the first 138 minutes they've gotten one goal on us.  Tonight we prove we're more than delicious delicious scrapple and take it to the fucks on their own ice. If we can make it there, we can make it anywhere. Remember when I promised to fire bomb the other boroughs when we beat the Isles? Bombs planted. Of course, the bombs only target Rangers fans, so anyone living in NYC not smoking meth or with an IQ above 17 wont be harmed, unfortunately that should take out most of the rangers team (lol, what rule suspends you for bombing morons commish?) and dj king. I've always thought myself a chess man, and sacrificing a pawn in part of a larger maneuver has never scared me. I've been channeling dead spirits as part of my training to attain immortality and today I got to talk to John Lennon, which was pretty cool, he taught me all about using my imagination, and we did some pretending, what if I was a black, what if I had a ghost dick and was a shitty whalers coach that got fired for the person I replaced before I could even finish the season, what if all the air suddenly turned into wood, but when I tried to imagine the Rangers winning the series my brain started spewing thick green pea soup and John started screaming in pain "YOU BROKE ME" "THAT CANT BE". He disappeared into flames and my celling started raining blood, fuck, I need a new suit. Today, we'll have a fight or two, we'll have goals and we'll have saves.  The one thing I'm sure about (aside from my sleep-less efforts to plot against Pierre) is this one won't be an overtime contest. Show early, shits gonna get wackier than an herbal jazz cigarette.

Suck my dick
Suck my dick
Im Bruce
Suck my dick

No comments:

Post a Comment