Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Playoff Blog: Apr 13, 2011

Hey there hockey fans, and welcome to the best 8 weeks of the season. Tonight we begin our run against the team with the worst lighting in the league. Playing MSG is like hanging out in a pedophiles basement. The good news is, by the time we get to the "garden" (last time I checked you needed light to make a garden grow) we should be up 2 games.  So heres the deal, we tanya harding Hank Lunquist and I can roll our 3rd and 4th lines to victory, I've never understood teams that work form the goalie out, But I guess some teams like to be boring, at least they dont take it as far as the fucking shit ass trap devils. Those fucks ruined hockey, caused the lockout, and almost killed the nhl. And I'm more than ready to drop my anger bombs from the devils onto the rangers considering both teams start with New, yet smell like anything but(t).  I know we lost to these guys big...twice...but to be fehr I was letting Fahey set the lines and determine the strat (he scored from center ice in the bruce bruce monthly be the coach competition we do at practice), and I didn't actually know he was clinically retarded at the time. Now we have a new number 44. A real number 44, Semin's peepaw. Ill keep it brief, I've got 3 more games to slam the rangers and their lack of deli's and egg bagels, and hopefully Alicia Keys (a different kind of slam with her) Brucey got that jungle fever for her perticular brand of quadroon.

<3 BIG TIME HOCKEY COACH,
Brucey

YEaaaahhh-EAAAA-YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment