Wednesday, December 7, 2011

crossed the border: Dec 7, 2011

Ive made some new friends living underground, there are quite a lot of us, you see. I've paid off some hedgehogs to burrow the way underground to all the stadiums in the NHL. They've had all their men working 24/7 to make it Scotia place tonight, but IM HERZE CAPPYS! IM HERE! BRUCIE LOVES YOU! He'LL never miss another game!  Iv'e contracted the lizard-men to make me some sort of rocket sled system to travel underground. Just cuz bruice is now living under the earths core righting wrongs don't mean he still wont celebrate with 3 cakes a day. I got no intention of dropping lbs, I've got to stay in my shape, round, for my glorious return!

Those sens. Those dirty Alfredsens. Those cunting senaturds. They dont stand a chance, according to my schematics I'm set up right under their locker room. And i've got the molemens doomsday device pointed up at their buttholes! now I just need to figure out how to read mole. These instructions are dense.

<3 bruce toots



MASON MOOSE.
TEAM SONIC WILL REACH ANAHEIM.
EXPECT ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment