Monday, December 26, 2011

My enemy's enemy

Lindy Ruff, you cool calculated cunt, I hate to be this guy, but everyone can tell its a merkin. Your shit team plays like shit unless its against me, then you get me fired? Oh, I don't blame only you, but lets say that Moose Mason is only man number one on my list.

I'm glad you and Dale have a history of him beating the shit out of you, especially considering this is one of two games against your lesabres this week. With all the resale value of a 1990 buick, you must be really proud of ryan milsner this year. Its lucky Lucic ran him so he can blame his shitty play on something. When I'm asked to coach the next olympic team tell that mullet haired bitch (flo-status revoked for goalies with buttholes bigger than their GAA [extra special fuck for from my boy Reggie Wilkenson]) he doesn't even get to try out.

Vanek, Tyler Myers, and Boyes are all out? WOW. That is a surprise to me, a man who had nothing to do with it. Who definatly hasnt been living underground and injuring players with my GOD-LIKE-MOTHER-FUCKING-PROWESS.

Tried to use that power to help our boys in other ways, I snuck into Greenys house on Christmas eve and did the whole ghost of christmas future, and told him by this time next year he would be healed then I went over to koonjabs house and showed him his grave unless he started stepping up. Then I went to Carlsons house and tracked mud all over the carpet because BRUCEY RUNS THE COMMERCIALS IN THIS TOWN.

Pork these New Yorkers.

No comments:

Post a Comment