Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Its a december thing: Dec. 28, 2011

I thought there was a chance, watching 24/7 (yeah, I got hbo underground, I may be waging a war on the nhl but Im not a poor, gross.) that I may grow to like sean avery, and when I say like, I mean I thought there might be a chance to appreciate his trollmanship. 24/7 is great at humanizing asscunts, for example watching last seasons you'd never have suspected dan byslimia fancy dans his son on a daily basis. But he does.

Nope, i hate sean avery even more. I'm not sure how its possible, but it's true. What a douche snozzle. New York may think their on a douchey hot streak because jack tortollini loo...oh god. I havent had torts since Ive been down here. MOOSE! WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME! '

DIG
DIG
DIG
DIOG
DIG
DIG
DIG
DIG
DIG
DIG
FIG
FIG
DIG
DIG
DIG
DIG
DIG
DIG
DIG
DIG
DIG
DIG
DIG
DIG
FIG
DFI
H"FG
FIG
DI
GDIG
DIG
ID
GID
DIG
DIG
DIG
DIG
DIG
DGI
DGID
GIG
DUG
DIG
DIG
DGI
DIG
DIG
DIG
DIG
DIG
DIG
DIG
DOG

moose. i know you can hear me. ive got a hard on for your death.

p.s. BEAGSSSSSSSSS

No comments:

Post a Comment