Saturday, December 17, 2011

SEND MORE BLASTING CAPS: Dec. 17, 2011

THAT WASNT A PUN. WE'VE HIT SOME MAJOR ROADBLOCKS ON THE WEST SIDE OF THE APPALACHIANS. ASIDE FROM FIGHTING OFF MOTHER FUCKING METH-HEADS, WE'VE COME UP AGAISNT A WALL OF ...ROCK OR SOMETHING. I DON'T SPEAK FUCKING MOLE YET. FUCK! WE'VE BEEN BLOWING OUR WAY THROUGH, AND IV'E LOST SOME OF MY HEARING, I GUESS THE VOICE TO TYPE CONVERTER IS TAKING MY YELLING AS CAPS LOCK. JUST LIKE MY CAPS ARE LOCKED ON WINNING. YA DIG? NO. THATS WHAT THE MOLE-PEOPLE ARE FOR.

SO HERES THE GOD DAMN DEAL. I'VE SENT WARLY A PACKAGE, GOT THE IDEA FROM THIS GUY I MET DOWN HERE WITH A GIANT BEARD AND SUNGLASSES.  UNDERGROUND! WHAT A FUCKING GOOF! ANYWAY, ITS DOUBLE KN-WHAT? OH...oh. My new mole-assistant pulled out some cotton-balls from my ears. Why didn't he tell me about those before.

Well, it's duble knubbles 999th game! Motherfuckers gonna play like satan upside down. Deal with it, I'm too busy to entertain you fucks. Im tunneling through the fucking continent. eat a cunt.

Do it Cappies.

MOlesistant! Cotton.

DO IT CAPPIE BOYSSSSSS!

No comments:

Post a Comment