Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Results. Dec 13, 2011

I told you brucey would fucking get things done. Out of the picture I am not. I promised my cappies before I left I was going to make it their year. As you may have figured out, my moles dug a hole out to Phillys rink. I infected Prongers water with meningitis and toxoplasmas. ...Brain matter eating parasites. BRUCEYS WILL BE DONE.

But that wasnt enough. We're still on a comeback tour, We need that fucking confidence of three wins in a mother fucking row. I cry at night thinking about about gunner and lennon growing up in a home where win streak isnt what the peppy hendrix is reporting. So i jacked up Simmons kneepads with weights and injected metal into the middle of the pucks. I run around under the rink with a big magnet and control the puck. HEAD. KNEE. WHIPLASH. BRUCEYS WILL BE DONE.

So now Giroux' out. You're welcome. Motherfucker thinks he can have one front tooth. WHATISTHISGUYHUHTHINKSHESOVI?

Do you see? Do you see what I can do? A man not forced to live to the pressures of the media, or GMGM? The good I can accomplish!? They'll remember me. hundreds of years from now, the mark of Brucey will be around. The legacy of the Caps! OH theyll have legends about me, the Great Gabby and everything I did to clear the way.



p.s. MOOSE MASON, THIS IS JUST A WARM UP. YOUR DAY OF RIZ-ECKONING IS COMING. HEED MY WARNING NOW. RESIGN OR I WILL HAVE TO RESIGN YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment