Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The BRUCES BLOG Of LOL 10uhc: Nov 15, 2011

I would like to start off by saying we dont travel to nashville enough. The meth here is FANTASTIC! I mean, its not like when we play Phoenix, if the yotes offered me a permanent position I would leave these cappyboys in less than a heart beat. (to be fair, my enlarged heart takes 12 minutes to compete one beat, clogged arteries and the like) But the blue shit they got makes me wanna blow guys in cars in my off time so I can get more.

Nashville, shane webster, picky rinegold, joel wa--Nope, that mother fucker is ours now. And hes been paying off in spades (not the racist way)  But seriosuly, he bought this old parking lot and every day after practice he has me come out and watch him shoot pucks up his pekke wenne fat heads butt, he says he wants me there for coaching tips, but I think hes afraid of it out there, its pretty spooky. Ive been dressing up as a lady in case any cars come buy looking for fun so I can get some extra spending cash for What? hahahahshhdahs dasd I've got hammerlick doing research for me (thats the breaks when you're injured) Nashville calls itself Nash Vegas. HAHAHAHAHHA oh man, forget it, I dont need to make fun of this city. Remember that time [ed. note: name removed] brought like 20 roses to school, and gave them out one at a time, asking each girl if she would go to the prom with him, and at the end he had no flowers left, and no date either? Dude, Nashville is one sweet place.

Now lets turn that mirror on ourselves and call a spade a spade (not racist version). We've been playing like shit. Had we played a team that could finish (devils, lol) we would have lost both games.   Maybe it was devils trap hockey throwing us off our game. 17-15 shots when both teams had 5 power plays? Maybe the bag skate was a bad idea? Im not sure, but something is fuckkkkkeeedddd. Guess we'll see today. Im expecting a big game from joel (CAN WE GET A BETTER NICKNAME THAN JOLEY, THAT SHIT IS SHIT.  RENIG...errr, ummm, uhh, spade...? (not the racist version.) it.)

race humour is edgy huh?
XOXO gossip Brucey

No comments:

Post a Comment