Tuesday, November 8, 2011

That Monkey sure can skate: Nov 8 2011

Its not that Texans are bigger than normal humans, there is some sort of force field around the border (THEY WISH AMITRITE?!) that causes expansion when you enter the Country's 4th worst state (after Mississippi, Alabama, Michigan) A normal 5'5" 410lb Brucie B enteres texas and balloons up to 6'7" and 636 lbs. On the flip side, when those stupid fucks leave the state they shrink. Matty P is gonna get some fight experience in...and hes gonna win. Outside Tejas Benn is only about 4 feet tall. Lifes a real shame for the poor bastards born inside.

BUTT BUTT BURURUCUEYYYYY you say THEY WON 10 GAMES!

Well shut the fuck up. How many goddam fucking times have I fucking told you i hate being called bururucueyyyyy. IF IT WAS ONCE IT WAS A HUNDO TIMES. Why do you think I sent DJ back to Hershey? (aside from the fact he date raped Mike Green?) God, that guy wouldnt shut up.

So Dallas, you 'seem' to be on a hot start, but much like the other crappy teams that start out hot, we'll take a hammer to them and flatten them to some sort of horse trail flapjacks. mmm, remind Dagmar I want breakfast for dinner. (She fixes my meals every time Koonjab plays a stinker of a game *cough*ISLES*cough*)

I hope Mike's gotten back from his butthole destretching surgery and is ready to go. (maybe hershey is too good for dj) Most of Dallas' game stems from the fact their goalie is on a role, but I have faith our boys gonna pop a hole in Leighton Meesters like [note to editor, look up who this and make some joke] (ed. note: some lady who parlayed an "acting" role on veronica mars to a a job as a CW whore and a singing career for sunsilk...OH! She was in Hangman's curse! Frank Peretti is awesome! I will not make a joke about this goddess!) [note to editor, yeahhhhh, i just saw a footjob video of her. Also stop trying to recommend me christian fiction, you know the only book I read is the novelization of Most Valuable Primate, bother me with this again and I will buy a horse to rape you with.] (ed. note: what kind of horse?)

Should be a good game.
See you at Verizon. Brute Tuets

Ed. note: video confirmed. How could an actor in a Frank Peretti adaptation sink so low? I hope our boys rip open Kari Leighton Meester like some sort of toe hymen.
(WHAT KIND OF HORSE?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment