Friday, November 11, 2011

The make a wish blog 11/11/11 11:11

Welcome all readers, except for you Fleish! take the southeast division lead? Ppgghhhgffggh. YOU ARE NO LONGER THE LATE GREAT! Your new nickname...the blood from the cut from pulling off the jock that was pre-cum glued to the tip of Khabibulin's dick after a shutout. Eakins came up with that one, good kid, he's fitting in just fine around here.

I'd like to take a moment before I get to the devils (herein after referred to as now only the second most awful coached team of forever. Side note, similar topic, fuck you, you scar faced fuck.) to talk about this magical date. My kids tell me that the guy who made saw predicted the earth was going to crash into another planet and kill us all today, but when I brought  it up to the triplets during our weekly hot tub party they said that was fooey but any wish you made will come true.  I immediately wished for them to be able to hold their breath longer (even with the three of them in tandem theyre out of breath before the job is done, I think they might have Bruce induced asthma) but they said it wasn't until today.

WELL I JUST WANT TO MAKE A PUBLIC WARNING, last year as a bonus for winning the winter classic GMGM gave me a monkey paw. Now I didn't know that thing was bad hoodoo! But it was. All the wishes back fired. I wished for thick lustrous hair. My pub mound took 6 Chinese working round the c!ock every day for the next month to trim it down. Then I wished to loose weight. Guess where I lost it...at least it made the pub trimmings easier. My point is today you'll all be making super fag wishes because you're fucking dumb as hell, I get it, it happens, but be careful, and be specific!

Right then, back to back games with the Juiceheads after skating the piss out of my squad. I expect to take both, and the best way to start that is with a win in the Garbage State. You see that idiot McLean is giving Kovy like 30 minutes of ice time every game, sweet jesus, no wonder he's already getting injuries, Russians work hard it's true, but they also die at age 29 on average, that's why I've been chilling on Ovi, it for serious wouldn't surprise me to if Kovy just fell over on the ice mid-game dead. It wouldn't matter, I'm expecting a good game from our blue liners, I let everyone stab Shlutz with a dull knife a couple times, it was good for morale. OH Shit-fit!!

Look at the time!!! Might as well go big now. Please ultimate wish granter that loves 11s, let the Washington Capitals of the National Hockey League (in the United States of America) win every game in the remainder of the season and post-season of the 2011-2012 hockey season.

HAHAHAH, WHAT NOW YOU FUCKS!!!!!!!!
Love, Bruce

No comments:

Post a Comment