Thursday, November 17, 2011

IM COMING FOR YOU HARPER: Nov 18, '11

I dont want to talk about it. Okay?

I'v'e never been to Winnipeg, they told me it was a real city, but then I looked at a picture. I laughed so hard that Crudsby suffered another concussion, but the jokes on Brucie, going to a backwoods bumfuck place means no bidet. And I sure as shit cant reach back there anymore, with my diet it only takes an hour to become crustier than Mike Green's usual saturday night meal.

Hey Jets! Your logo SUCKS! ha, who designed it? Lennon Hendricks? (Shes a baby, see, thats the joke) You can change your stripes all you want, but you still look like you've been through a wheat thrasher to me. I guess you have Eric Fehr...'s wife to cheer you on. (Come on back baby, you know brucey misses you. Dagmr means nothing to me!) Because E is out. Get your goals somewhere else.  Kane is really your only chance now I suppose because I know Byfugly has been spending all his time with living the jet lifestyle with CurrenC$y. Here is why that is funny...Thats the canadian dollar for all my Washington readers, it is like this: C$. I am explaining you the joke because as American citizens you shouldn't have to know about how a lesser country marks the cost of things. If you are a canadian reader, why? And finally, if you are my homies from South Africa who checks out this blog, please keep laughing using 'rsrsrsrs'.

What? oh. right. didnt I say I didnt want to talk about it? Lets just get this one.

I realize we like to make jokes here at BrugBlug, but I feel 'tis important to use my position of influence to take up two serious points. Guys, first of all I think we should have an intervention for Greeny, that dude gets into more STDs than I knew existed. He's living the Ovi lifestyle without the russian blood. (As all women born in russia have to do 5 years of prostitute service while the men have military service they get chock a block full of mites and bites and bumps the men have over time developed immunities to hundreds of known and unknown STDs.) A knee to knee bump? No, its his stump, its covered in red welts so large we have to hide them by dressing them as Slapshots. Have it prepped to roll as soon as we get back, Ill tell the rest of the boys on the flight home when we're fucked up as fuck celebrating with that canadian pot, eh? eh? EH!

...Eh? Customs? Roayl Canadian Air Force? Frr'eal girl?

I guess I should mention serious thing #2 then;
ARM THE DJ KING PARTY DIRIGIBLE! SHIT'S ABOUT TO GET INTERNATIONAL! DOGFIGHT STYLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment