Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Dale Cunter.

Even though I’m a thousand feet below ice level at Verizon, I can make up some hot nicknames. Sure makes for some bad wifi reception though.

I assure you dear readers, I’m not as green with jealous rage as one might think. I’m still gonna pull for our Caps until I’m dead in the grave. And let me tell ya, not even this heartbreaks gonna put Brucie six feet under. This early retirements gonna let me kick back with my bigbootieblogbikini babes, a mai tai and relax in my underground ice castle with prince DJ King. And I promise not to levy a curse of the bruce goose on ya guysss

Tonight on the 3D TV DJ and I are gonna catch the caps and the st louee blewmes battle it out above our heads. DJ says that da blues are cartin Halak out there fellers older than this cave I’m sleepin in. maybe the memory of 2009 will get em to play all 60 mins for once. Fuckin halak. Helping me lose my job. Grumblegrumblegrumble.

Think of me tonight boys, win this one for the memory of bruciebaby.

BRUCEGOOSE

ps hope you found the present I left in your prius, mcphee. Don't worry about getting me back for it, this doodys free.

No comments:

Post a Comment