Monday, November 21, 2011

Desert Dogs for Desert: Nov 21, 2011

You really have two options with tonights game. You can leave it, Orlov it.  I'd reccommend the latter, because its chimmys 300th game birthday and its Orlovs 1st game birthday and WHEN WE FUCKING WIN THIS GAME its my 200th win birthday. Basically after we hit rock bottom, we lit the bob fosse fuel and have skyrocketed our game higher than Lenny Bruce Boudreau. (yeah, brucey knows bob fosse's filmography)

The desert dogs come to town today, its always one of my favorite games when they come to town, I make sure to eat my duck lo mein early so I can lap up the sweetness of the dessert dogs, because regular cake is now boring to me, IT HAS TO RESEMBLE MEAT FOR ME TO EAT! I hear thats shone dunns personal motto, or at least thats what Gordo tells me. I think I'll sit semin tonight, as a goof. I told that guy I needed 9 goals form him on the road trip. guess how many he scored? Well, you watched, you saw.

Listen, I think we're gonna see some magic tonight. I wont lie, its an important game tonight, and the reffs from the Oilers game are so close to rotting through, look for some deus ex machina dropping ref bodies.

P.S. fuck you 11:11 on 11-11-11, youre a useless choad.

No comments:

Post a Comment