Friday, November 4, 2011

Bruice the Spork King: Nov 4, 2011

Carolina, gross. It's not that Im upset about the team, although I do get this rash on my eyeballs when I have to look at any of the Staals. Its just so sticky there, brucie dont like that humidity. Plus Paul Morice may be the fugliest looking hockey coach. I just saw that word on The MTV, they said it means fucking ugly, LOL. Anyway, have you seen his glasses? What is he a turtle? HAHAHAH! SO a divisional game, a real way to get ahead of the SE mother-finger-blasters, but have you looked at our division recently? We could literally turtle the rest of the season and still make it out on top. THE PANTHERS ARE OUR BIGGEST COMPETITION!? Haaaooolllyyy moly! Maybe Ill take up learning bocci ball, on ice. Or take to cooking lessons, I've always wanted to learn to make turtle shell soup!

YOU GUYS GET IT YET? I WAS A TURTLE FOR AHALOWWEWN!!

And all my candy is all gone. ;(

I eat it got a big tummy ache ;(

I hope we win tonight ;)

or ill have no candy to get through the sadness ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment