Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Revenge: Nov 23, 2011

Revenge (n)

1) a dish thats you have to cook hot, but tastes much better after its been left out for days and is lukewarm at best.
2) my new screenplay for michael fassbender
3) when you beat the Jets so bad they run out to home depot after the game, pick up 20 c-clamps to smash in they nuts to ease the pain.

Whinnypeg. How my heart longs to destroy the fuck out of you. Nono, I understand the team, heck, they play hockey, they're just doing their thing. But the city, the piece of shit city. Its no wonder the hockey gods abandoned ye. And look at your team, just give them an honest look. Its not too long until they leave you again, and its back to husking corn. ...and here I thought it was Montreal that gave canada a bad name.
fucking winnipeg.

Jets! Thank you for your timely payment. We no longer have to worry about the rest of Ovis contract after your generous offer to let your fans see you beat the capitals. But that cash is in hand, I'd like to invite you into my phone booth for just one second. Show you how a real team plays.

As for my boys, I think I've finally figured out how to motivate them. i removed all the TP before the yotes game. It appeared to work, I think they thought as a reward I'd give it back to them, but when you're on a roll (HA!) you dont change up your system.

Caps will continue to win, and continue to have crusty butts.

No comments:

Post a Comment